2-ch H.264 HD Encoder
2-ch H.264 HD Encoder combines 2 functions:
- MPEG-4 / MPEG-2 encoder with SDI, CVBS, HDMI inputs;
- 2 programs transcoder in the transport stream.
Encoder or transcoder function is switched by the control program.
Each 2-ch H.264 HD Encoder can generate two streams of the same program to ASI and IP outputs. Additional stream can have a maximum resolution of 720x576i. The maximum resolution of image in the main stream is 1920x1080i. It is usable for broadcasting a program in HD and SD standards. The most important feature of 2-ch H.264 HD Encoder is ability to work with low signal delay up to 100 ms (low delay mode (optional)).
- Transcoding of an SD/HD program
- The possibility of 2 audio channels transferring in the first coder
- Supports OTA, EPG, DVCrypt CAS 3000/10000/100000 subscribers in transcoder
- Two SDI / two CVBS / two HDMI inputs
- Software switch input signals
- Maximum output bitrate of 15 Mbit/s per channel
- IP outputs. Five adresses. RTP, UDP protocols, multicast, unicast
- Overlaying titles on the signal
- High Profile and Main Profile modes
- Encoding: MPEG-2 HP@HL, MP@HL , MP@ML; MPEG-4 H.264 HP@L4, MP@L3
- Transcoding: MPEG2 > MPEG4, MPEG2 > MPEG2, MPEG4 > MPEG2, MPEG4 > MPEG4
- Selectable MPEG-2 SD or H.264 SD/HD real-time video encoding
- User selectable resolution and bitrate
- The ability to upgrade via Ethernet
- The ability to turn the test signal with the sound
|Audio inputs||4×XLR, 1×HDMI, 2×SDI|
|Video inputs||2×SDI or 2×CVBS, and 2×HDMI input|
|Resolution||1080i@60; 1080i @59.94; 1080i @50; 576i @50; 480i @59.94|
|Encoding||MPEG-2 HD/SD; MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD|
|Bitrate||1Mbps~15Mbps (optional 0.5 Mbps~15Mbps)|
|GOP Structure||IPB, IBBP, IPPP|
|Aspect Ratio||SD - 4:3; 16:9; HD -16:9|
|Outputs||2 ASI, 1 10/100 Base-T Ethernet|
|Resolution||1920x1080, 1440x1080, 960x1080, 720x1080, 1280x704, 1280x768, 1024x768, 720x576, 704x576, 544x576, 480x576, 720x480, 704x480, 640x480, 544x480, 480x480, 480x256, 320x224, 240x180|
|Encoding||MPEG-2/H.264; H264/MPEG2 (optional H264/H264;MPEG2/MPEG2)|
|Bitrate||0.5 -15 Mbps|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3; 16:9|
|Encoding||MPEG-1 Layer II, Audio output level adjustment +6/-6.7 db|
|Delay||less 1 sec (100ms (optional low delay mode))|
|Stream output||2×ASI output ports, BNC interface|
|4xIP, MPTS/SPTS over UDP/RTP, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface (UDP/RTP multicast/unicast) Rj45 interface|
|Power||AC 220V±10%, 50Hz|
Taking into consideration that we (ROKS PrJSC) are developer and system integrator, also do not stop on our technical growth and improvement, know that view of all our devices and equipment including their technical parameters may be different from pictures presented on website and parameters listed on each device webpage.
Note! All details customer has to confirm in advance during ordering and before payment. Those parameters that were not specified and / or were not agreed while ordering will be implemented as basic at the discretion of the manufacturer. Each our customer has 1.5 year warranty and 7 year aftersales support for whole range of our products.