70MHz/L Upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy
The upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy is suitable for building the large earth stations that require cost effective solutions for frequency converters.
Lightweight, durable and compact design ensures that the converter is effective solution for mobile reporting stations.
Thanks to aluminum chassis and solid modular interior design, the upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy can be installed on military targets. The upconverters units with 1+1 redundancy have a large MTBF value, which is more than 120,000 hours.
Upconverters units with 1+1 redundancy can be used in VSAT stations, SCPC networks, reporting stations of SNG type, DVB-RCS systems and hubs, and any other systems where compact backup systems are needed.
- The upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy includes the separate frequency converter block, detector module, power supply and reference oscillator.
- The upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy consists of two frequency converters, which are located in the case of 1RU and can be automatically replaced in "hot" mode (1+1).
- It is possible to replace a separate converter block with a replacement block without turning off the chassis.
- The upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy provides automatic (in case of failure of one of the blocks) or manual switching between the blocks of frequency converters.
- Each converter is a completely autonomous device, which is executed as a replacement block.
- Replacement blocks are frequency converters with dual conversion of 70 MHz / 2400 MHz / L.
- It has local control from the front panel, which has LCD, LEDs and buttons.
- Provides complete remote control via an Ethernet interface connector located on the back panel.
- The upconverters unit with 1+1 redundancy provides the signals frequency conversion from the range of 50 - 90 MHz to the L-band (950-2150 MHz) when working in stations of satellite communication and television (L, S, C, X and Ku frequency bands).
- Provides automatic "hot" backup of converter blocks, reference generators and power supply units according to the scheme 1+1.
- Provides automatic switching to the backup unit when one of the blocks is broken.
- Provides the gain factor adjusting either using buttons on the front panel or remotely.
|Parameter name, units||Nominal value, tolerance|
|Input operating frequency range, MHz||from 52 to 88|
|Uneven frequency response in the input operating frequencies range, dB, not more than||1.0|
|Frequency adjusting step, kHz||1|
|Frequency instability, ppm||0.01|
Spectral density of phase noise power, dBc/Hz, in case of detuning from carrier on:
|Frequency bandwidth at output, MHz||36|
|Unequal frequency response in the bandwidth 36MHz at the output range 950 - 2150 MHz, dB, not more than||5.0|
|Maximum acceptable level of the input signal (at attenuation 20 dB), dBm||- 20|
|The output power level at 1dB compression (P1dB), dBm, not less than||0|
|The value of the IMD3 in the presence of two output signals with a power of -13dBm, dBm, not more than||- 40|
|Maximum conversion gain, dB, not less than||50|
|Depth of the gain factor adjustment due to two attenuators, dB, not less than||- 50|
|Step of adjusting the gain factor, dB||1.0|
|Impedance of radio frequency input, Ohm||50|
|Return losses at the input, dB||- 18|
|Management and control mode||Local and remote|
|Remote mode interface||Ethernet 10/100 Base T|
|Impedance of output, Ohm||50|
|Spurious radiation in the working frequency range, dBc, not more than||- 55|
|Frequency of reference oscillator, MHz||10|
Phase noise of the reference oscillator, dBc/Hz
|AC power supply voltage with frequency of 50 Hz, V||100 – 262|
|Power consumed in "hot" redundency mode (1+1), W, no more than||45|
|Overall dimensions (without connectors), mm||482 х 400 х 44|
|Weight, kg, no more than||7.0|
Taking into consideration that we (ROKS PrJSC) are developer and system integrator, also do not stop on our technical growth and improvement, know that view of all our devices and equipment including their technical parameters may be different from pictures presented on website and parameters listed on each device webpage.
Note! All details customer has to confirm in advance during ordering and before payment. Those parameters that were not specified and / or were not agreed while ordering will be implemented as basic at the discretion of the manufacturer. Each our customer has 1.5 year warranty and 7 year aftersales support for whole range of our products.