Active 8-ch L-band Power Divider
Active 8-ch L-band Power Divider is designed for uniform division of the power of the group multifrequency signal of the satellite IF (950-2150 MHz) into 8 equal parts. Broadband low-noise amplifiers with large dynamic range are used for losses compensation in bridges.
- broadband low-noise amplifiers with large dynamic range are used for losses compensation in bridges
- high output power linearity (low intermodulation distortions)
- high output signal stability
- branches of Wilkinson multistage bridges are used for power division
All modules of the Active 8-ch L-band power divider, including power supply, are placed in a standard 1U case for mounting into 19" rack. The input and output connectors of the Active 8-ch L-band Power Divider are located on the rear panel. The main type of connectors is SMA (socket). The options include the use of BNC (50 Ω), BNC (75 Ω) or F-type (75 Ohm) connectors.
We may provide such additional requirements by advance order:
- Input impedance of 50 or 75 Ohms.
- Connector types: SMA, BNC, F.
- Input voltage injection for LNB power supply.
|Parameter, unit||Parameter value|
|Working frequency range, MHz, not less||950 - 2150|
|Gain coefficient, dB, not less||0…+2|
|Flatness of gain coefficient at all working frequency range, dB, not more||+/- 2|
|Flatness of gain coefficient at 36 MHz range at any part of working band of 950-2150 MHz, dB, not more||+/- 0.5|
|Input VSWR, not more||1.8|
|VSWR at any output, not more||1.8|
|Power P1dB at input, dBm, not less||-5|
|Maximum effective power of group signal, dBm, not less||-15|
|Noise factor, dB, not more||5|
|Operating supply voltage, V||220, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, W, not more||25|