DVB-C 8ASI Scrambler
1RF/2RF/4RF DVB-C 8ASI provides TS remultiplexing, scrambling, QAM modulating and Up-converting. This device has been designed for use in cable TV network and it is especially convenient for hotels and cottage settlements networks due to its ease of operation and cost effectiveness.
The 1RF/2RF/4RF DVB-C 8ASI Scrambler allows you to organize a small CATV network for broadcasting about 30 programs with a system for channels monitoring on PC. The device can replace four remultiplexers, four scramblers, four DVB-C Modulators and four UP-converters.
The range of the output frequency adjustment for 3 configuration variants: 1RF, 2RF, 4RF
Examples of packages spectrum arrangement within 48 MHz of 4RF (left) and 2RF (right)
- The 1RF/2RF/4RF DVB-C 8ASI Scrambler remultiplexes up to 8 input transport streams and forms a group spectrum of up to 4 packages in DVB-C standard with RF output;
- Standard SD/ HD DVB-C receivers and DVB-C TV-sets can be used as subscriber receivers;
- IP output can be used to transport one of the packages via IP network or monitor one of the packages chosen from output or input stream at your PC;
- The 1RF/2RF/4RF DVB-C 8ASI Scrambler can be used with analog cable network equipment when both the analog and digital signals are simulcasted.
- The 1RF/2RF/4RF DVB-C 8ASI Scrambler remultiplexes up to 8 input Transport Streams and forms a group spectrum of up to 4 packages in DVB-C standard with RF output.
- DVCrypt CAS support;
- EPG, OTA, LCN support, Network Search;
- Automatic and manual PID insertion;
- Adjustable symbol rate and level of the output RF signal;
- Quick replacement of the device in the system without stream rescan;
- Connection to PC: Ethernet (100 Mbit /s), RJ45;
- Modulation type: QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256;
- IP: RTP, UDP, RTP+ protocol support;
- Software update/upgrade;
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4/AVC, HD/SD and 3D support.
|Subscribers card can be programmed||Subscribers card|
|CAS CARD PROGRAMMER||SUBSCRIBER CAS CARD|
|Input Interface||8×DVB-ASI inputs; 1×IP input|
|Output Interface||2×DVB-ASI outputs, 1×RF output, 1×100M IP output|
|Frequency Range||36-900 MHz|
|Modulation Type||QAM; constellation 32/64/128/256|
|Output Signal Bandwidth||less 8 MHz|
|Adjustable Symbol Rate||1-6.9 Msym/s, 1 ksym/s step|
|Output RF Signal Level||80-100 dBuV, adjustment -10 dBuV|
|IP||RTP, UDP protocol support|
|Power Consumption||Max 18 W|
|Size||19'', 1U 480×45×180 (mm)|
How to install DVCrypt Software and update to new version
General operations with DVCrypt Software
Issue of a new smartcard