DVB-S/S2 8ASI Scrambler V2.0
- The processor remultiplexes up to 8 input Transport Streams and forms a program package in the DVB-S or DVB-S2 format with RF output.
- Standard SD/ HD DVB-S/S2 receivers and DVB-S/S2 TV-sets can be used as subscriber receivers.
- IP output can be used to transport the package via IP network, as well as monitor output or input stream at your PC.
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4/AVC, HD / SD and 3D support;
- 90% of STBs support the working with DVB-S/S2 8ASI Scrambler V2.0;
- Automatic and manual PID insertion;
- EPG, OTA, LCN support, Network search ;
- Generation of output stream with up to 92 PID selected from 8 ASI inputs;
- Optional stuffing pack switch off at the IP output;
- Connection to PC: Ethernet (100 Mbit /s), RJ45;
- Parameters indication on LCD;
- Software update/upgrade;
- Quick replacement of the device in the system without stream rescan.
|Subscribers card can be programmed||Subscribers card|
|CAS CARD PROGRAMMER||SUBSCRIBER CAS CARD|
|Input Interface||8×DVB-ASI inputs, 4×IP inputs|
|Output Interface||2×DVB-ASI outputs, 1×RF output, 5×IP outputs|
|Output RF signal frequency range||950 - 2150 MHz|
|Symbol rate||6.75-35 Msym/s (41 fixed values)|
|Rolloff factor||0.2, 0.25, 0.35|
|Output RF Signal Level||110 dBuV with attenuation up to -47dB|
|IP||RTP, UDP protocol support|
|Power Consumption||Max 20 W|
transport mode: 443×49×220 (mm)
operating mode: 480×49×220 (mm)
How to install DVCrypt Software and update to new version
General operations with DVCrypt Software
Issue of a new smartcard
Get the passport of scrambler and upgrade the device